Friday, December 14, 2012

Buried Treasure - American Hi-Fi's self titled debut

0 comments

Andrew Jacobs here,

Seeing as how Wally just posted about Rockhead and Bob Rock, I figured that I'd do a post on one of my favorite (and one of the least heard) Bob Rock produced albums, the 2001 self titled debut by American Hi-Fi.  Although this is American Hi-Fi's most popular album, I'm guessing that there aren't very many of you who have heard it.  Well all I have to say is if you're a fan of 1970s pop rock bands like Cheap Trick, Sweet, Slade and the like, this album gives you that along with Bob Rock's trademark big ass and clean as a whistle production to boot.  Click here to give it a spin and check out the videos for the songs "Flavor Of The Weak" and "Another Perfect Day" from the album below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Clairvo