Patrick Johnson I accept your challenge and will connect Tiny Tim to KISS in six steps or less.
Herbert Khaury aka Tiny Tim somehow became a sixties icon and in December of 1969 an astonishing 40 million people watched him marry "Miss Vicki" on The Tonight Show. They divorced eight years later. How am I going to connect this famous weirdo to KISS in six steps or less? Like this:
1. Tiny Tim's 1968 debut album God Bless Tiny Tim includes a ukelele version of a song called "Livin in the Sunlight, Lovin In The Moonlight" which was written by Al Sherman and Al Lewis.
2. Al Sherman and Al Lewis also wrote the song "He's So Unusual" which was covered by Cyndi Lauper and inspired the title of her 1983 debut solo album She's So Unusual.
3. Before going solo Cyndi Lauper was the singer in an NYC band called Blue Angel.
5. "I'm Gonna Be Strong" was written by the very successful husband and wife songwriting team of Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil.
6. Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil also wrote the song "Too Many Mondays" which was recorded by the band Wicked Lester featuring Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons later of KISS.
And there you have it.