Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Biily's Top 20 Hard Rock Albums of 2013!!!!!!

1 comments


20.  Jesse Damon - Temptation In The Garden Of Eve
19. Place Vendome - Thunder In The Darkness
18. Coldspell - Frozen Paradise
17. King Kobra - II
16. FM - Rockville and Rockville II
15. Degreed - We Don't Belong
14. Black Star Riders - All Hell Breaks Loose
13. Laneslide - Flying High
12. Impera - Pieces Of Eden
11. Adriangale - SuckerPunch
10. Stryper - No More Hell To Pay
  9. Seventh Key - I Will Survive
  8. Halestorm - ReAnimate 2.0
  7. Tom Keifer - The Way Life Goes
  6. The Winery Dogs - The Winery Dogs
  5. W.E.T. - Rise Up
  4. LaValle - Dear Sanity
  3. Magnus Karlsson - Freefall
  2. Queensryche - Queensryche (Tateless)
  1. Alter Bridge - Fortress

There it is kids, alot of great music released in 2013.  This is my list of Hard Rock albums, I didn't include Metal because I figure someone else will do that.  I listen to alot of Melodic Rock and there is some great Melodic Rock releases here that are worth checking out if you love that 80's AOR sound.   I can't wait to hear what 2014 has in store for us music wise!!!!!!

 Later my peeps!!!!!

1 comment:

RJhog (Classic Rock Bottom) said...

Nice list. But I'd have to move W.E.T. completely off the list and bump Alter Bridge to number 3. Then I'd move The Winery Dogs to number 1 and Seventh Key to number 2.

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Clairvo