Friday, November 9, 2012

Top 5 Anti-Drinking Songs

1 comments

Andrew Jacobs here,

For the record, I have absolutely nothing whatsoever against alcohol or drugs.  I've indulged in both quite a bit throughout my life and although I don't do too much drinking nowadays, I'm addicted to both caffeine and Prozac, so I can't very well tell others not to drink or do drugs.  However, just to kinda mix things up around here, I present my top 5 anti-drinking songs with accompanying YouTube videos.

In no particular order:

1. No For An Answer - "Just Say No"




2. Black Flag - "Drinking And Driving"




3. DYS - "More Than Fashion"




4. Uniform Choice - "No Thanks"




5. A Chorus Of Disapproval - "No Part"

1 comment:

Dan Miles said...

Don't forget Stevie Wonder's "Don't Drive Drunk" from The Woman in Red soundtrack with its line "mothers against drunk driving are mad/MADD"

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Clairvo